Scholarship Amount: $700 to be awarded one time per year
Deadlines and Award Dates:
- 2018: Deadline on August 5th, to be awarded on July 10th.
- 2019: Deadline on August 5th, to be awarded on July 10th.
- 2020: Deadline on August 5th, to be awarded on July 10th.
Application: Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (see details further below).
Information About Us
In order for people to find our information, we work hard to reach our audience through social media, search engines, online advertising and creative marketing. Each year, more and more ways to reach customers through marketing become available.
- You must be a full-or part-time student in a U.S. university, college or high school.
- You are not required to study in a marketing related field.
- You are not eligible to receive this scholarship again if you have received this scholarship in previous years.
How to Apply
Please send your application to email@example.com. It must include the following documents and details:
- An essay of 500 to 700 words on how you would market a product or service in a new creative way.
- Proof that you are a student.
- Your name, address and email.
All applications will be evaluated based on how well you demonstrate a creative, but also realistic, way to market a new product or service. Look for a new marketing method that you believe is the future of marketing.
We look forward to your application.